As Microsoft doesnot provided any option to change colors of the folders in windows. So, i used on searching many softwares to change the colors of the folders as of my choice.
So,here in this article i will tell you how to change the colors of folders and to customize them to navigate easily.So ,what you are waiting for lets get started…..
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE THE COLORED FOLDERS:-
- Firstly, Download Folder Colorizer ( You Can Download From This LINK here).
- It can be supported by Windows Operating systems like 8/7/xp/vista
- After downloading it and then go to .exe file and install folder colorizer if it asks to install Microsoft Dot Net 3.0 framework ,install it too.
- While installing the softwares it asks many tools to install donot install those just leave it or disable those installs.
- After complete installation you may proceed with adding color to folders on your pc.
- Right click to any folder to which you want to add color.
- After right click select colorizer option from the menu.
- Next select the color which you want t to add to the folder.
- The color of the folder changes instantly and thats it you have done.
- If you want the change the color again follow the above steps.